Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 5:01 PM
Subject: [RC] loin rubbing

I've seen lots of loin rubbing over the past 15 years doing endurance riding
and it almost always seems to be heavy weight riders (not water bottles) or
poor riding.  I have several friends that use the treeless type saddles.
Just an observation.  I've had very good luck with Ortho Flex saddles (I've
owned 3 now) and never have had loin rubbing.