[RC] creating a monster - Sundaez

Thanks to all of you for the wonderful posts! Lots of good diet and training advice. Some felt it is the Stategy. Others felt it is the alfalfa or rice bran. I've increased the bermuda, cut the rice bran and reduced the strategy.

As for training, like I mentioned she had been doing LSD...mostly at 4.2 mph walk, both alone with other horses. It's just after her chiro adjustment she wants to move out. I think she is feeling really good. Also....though she is not a real marish mare I think spring hormones are strong right now.

Melanie Snowhite
Poway, CA.