[RC] West Nile Virus - Larry Miller

We had the shots for all of our horses-5, and we live just North of Reed City in MI.  Horses are on our farm.  Did it last year too.  Had no problems but then I went with what my vet recommended.  I also trust my vet and I know he won't give the horses anything that they don't need.  I figure whether you do or don't is something you need to work out with your vet and hopefully you trust your vet!  Jeanie