[RC] easy boots/old macs? - Ed Kilpatrick

hi laurie,   if this TB will be ridden as infrequently as you say, then definitely let him go barefoot except when riding in the rocks.   we used easyboots when trail riding in tennessee, and they worked out really well.  i used them on all four feet with my horse.   they stay on really well, especially if it is just a leisurely trail ride.  it takes a little practice to learn how to put them on properly, follow the instructions closely.  i have wanted to try the old macs, but they are a bit pricey!       ed