[RC] tremors - Ron Lerma

To everyone who is waiting for a response from my vet about my horses wierd tremors, she will be coming out on Thursday next week. She told me over the phone though that she is stumped. It sounds like a mild form of HYPP, but she has only seen and heard of Quarter horses and some Appys with QH breeding with this disease. She said it could be an electrolyte imbalance especailly potassium, but since the tremors happen before I even tack up it seems not the case. She seems to agree with me that my mare may just get anxious anticipating the upcoming ride, which she seems to thoroughly enjoy. I will keep you updated. And to anyone with any info or experience with muscle tremors please write me!!