Date: Thursday, March 27, 2003 08:06:53 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Dead Bluebird

Shelley,
Where do you live? I found the exact same thing, heartbreaking, bright blue male bluebird too. They won't test anymore around here ,because we have a really high infection rate and they're overwhelmed with the cases. I hate this. Did you vaccinate? I've just given my 5th one. They're recommending here that we vaccinate every 3 months.
I wonder if your old horse actually had it? Or it mimics so many other things..........Grrrrr....
barbara marcius