From: "Sullivan" <greymare@xxxxxxx>
To: "Typef" <typef@xxxxxxxxx>; "Ride Camp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 8:33 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Easter Mustang Adoption in Ridgecrest, CA

----- Original Message -----
From: "Typef" <typef@xxxxxxxxx>

Being the totally responsible person that I am, I would never adopt any
animal I couldn't take care of. I know quite a handful of people who
have
successfully adopted Mustangs, some of whom are on RideCamp and have
wonderful, loving companions now. But they were all horse people to
begin
with. I sent the press release to this list because we are all horse
people
here. I would never suggest that someone who doesn't already own horses
adopt one of these animals.> >

Jackie, I know that.... I just hope that "horse people", can express to
BLM
when they DO see
abuses and mis-use of the program.  It's the only way to improve the
program;
if people with experience speak up.
Karen