[RC] World Cup-Dubai - Bill and Jan Stevens

I talked with my husband, Bill, this morning from Dubai.  Things are going well there.  He said that there doesn’t seem to be any “non-American” sentiments where he has been.

He is crewing for Valerie.  He saw Steve Rojek and Bev Gray yesterday.  Horses sound like they are doing fine.  The ride is less than 10 hours away.  He said that he would call me sometime during the ride and try to give an update.  It will be difficult though since he will be on trail with the riders.

Jan Stevens