From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Barbara McCrary
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 9:36 AM
To: RIDECAMP
Subject: [RC] E-mail

I made the mistake of asking my ISP to filter junk mail from my account last week.  Imagine my surprise and disappointment to discover that ALL e-mail from and through Ridecamp was filtered.  I could access it, but what a pain!  If anyone has sent me an e-mail that I have not responded to, please re-send.  From now on, I shall simply delete all the ads, some of them unbelievably, uh, tacky.  I don't want to miss anything from Ridecamp, nor do I want to go through the extensive procedure of reading and answering mail through the filtered mailbox.  Thanks!

Barbara McCrary