[RC] Rides of March - Angela and Ron Lewis

I think the Rides of March was one of the best rides I have ever ridden.  Even though I only did the LD ride (30 miles) I had a blast, the ride manager and crew were just plain awesome had wonderful food for the horses and riders, the dinner was great, and the completion awards were very cute sweatshirts.  I truely enjoyed myself and my horse who is very green and it was her first ride had so much fun even though we caught the attention of lots of riders as my mare bucked like crazy on the leadline as I tried to get her warmed up to start the ride boy did I have second thoughts about riding.  She was too excited herself.  Hats off to the whole gang it was lots of fun.  We will be back next year.  Thanks again for the great ride.
Angela Lewis and Spirit