Re: [RC] Epiphysitis - Lysane Cree

Thank you Susan for the great explanation. I should have been a little clearer - I was referring to pasture exercise for my filly and not forced exercise. I do plan on taking her for walks when the trails dry up a little, but just up to my father's which is maybe 20 minutes at the most for me by walk and it is pretty flat and uneventful. Nothing too stressful. Just a stroll for some bonding time, seeing new things (for her, not me) and a little exercise for myself too.

Lysane

<Just remember there's a fine line between plenty of exercise and too much.
<Not enough exercise can also contribute to DOD, but so does too much forced
<exercise. Just one more argument for babies raised in pastures.

<Hope this helps. :-)

<Susan G