[RC] boots, (for the horse) - Allegra

    We have been using combination boots on our Arabian that hits him self when he walks.  Our old boots finally gave out/ wore through, and can I find a new pair in the correct size? Not for the life of me.  I can find Splint boots every were, but he needs the whole deal. (He only hits him self when he's being stupid, unfortunately that's most of the time.)

 I was wondering if any one knows a site or place in which has CHEAP combo boots?

Allegra

The site below is about my horse, kiddie attempt ya know: