[RC] tremors - Ron Lerma

I have a 12 year old Arab mare who has occassionaly(once every two to three months) had tremors. It's like all her muscles start twitching at once. It does not restrict her movement at all and seems to happen in the cross ties before a ride. It almost seems like she is ansy and excited. But, the other day it happened about an hour out on a ride. I got off and hand walked her(although she wanted to go faster) and the twitching stopped about one to two minutes later. Her attitude stays great throughout the episodes. Anyone had the same experience? Any insight would be greatful. By the way the vet is coming out to check her too.