[RC] Roots, tubers and other underground plants, re:weed seeds - goearth

Hello,  Beets, potatoes, radishes, rutabagas, turnips, onions and all the other below ground cultivated plants are washed and i'd be very suprised if any weed seeds could survive the treatment to consumption.  I'd be more concerned with wind and bird feces.  Maybe we could stop the wind and shoot all the birds to stop the weeds.  tom sites