Re: [RC] Adequan ? - C. Eyler

A couple of months ago my vet and I discussed joint supplements/injections for my gelding.  He told me about an IM injectable that the practice has been using, successfully, in place of Adequan (it's about half the price).  He said that it's labeled for external use, but it is sterile and they've had no problems or negative side effects in using it.

Not sure if this is the same product, but I think so based on the description.  Haven't seen it yet since, so far, I'm only using an oral supplement.

Cindy