[RC] 1993 Registered Arab Gelding For Sale - heather cowell

.Jake is an outstanding trail horse! He's not spookey, and moves out
at a nice pace. He will plow through brush, go over logs, through
water etc. He was shown 4H prior to me owning him. We ride western
but he has been ridden english also. He has done lots of trail
riding, he's great out on the trail or in the arena. he can go all
day out on the trail, and he never gets tired. Loads of personality,
loves people, trailers great. Loads, clips, ties, bathes, good with
feet. No bad habits, gets along with other horses. He is a big strong
horse at 15.2 hands tall, not a small fine boned arab. He has a
beautiful head and loads of presence. Anyone can ride. I think he'd
also make a good show prospect, or just a great trail companion. He
will go to a good home only. I can email pics if interested. Reduced
price. Found a mare I want!
Reduced to $3500 located in Washington State. Email
heatherc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

heatherc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
heather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.shoalwaterbay.com/idaho/