Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.0206 - NdurN

In a message dated 3/17/2003 1:54:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

.  I drove over 1200 miles to be there, =
mainly because Susan told me I had to come, and can't thank her enough =
for the job she did putting it all together. This convention convinced =
me that AERC really is one big loving family

Thank you Howard....I am very glad you had a great experience at the convention.  I will again point out that the most work there and all year was done by the folks at the AERC office .  I must also give another big thanks to Eric, Nelia, Kara, Beth and Dave who were there for me, helping all weekend.  There were many more but these guys were always available.
You didn't come dance with me but I didn't see you dancing at all so I guess I forgive you.

Susan