Re: [RC] The Convention - Truman Prevatt

goearth wrote:

went for the first time should travel to Reno and see a really full house and 4 times the vendors.  I was especially glad i was able to meet Truman (and talk physics)
Next time over a beer - I buy!
and Jim and (tell him he done good)
Don't encourage him - we have to deal with him full time.
and Howard (you are a most charming and dedicated human being who i would value to be called your friend).
Oh brother did he pull the wool over your eyes:-). Now he is going to be unbearable - but yes Howard is very dedicated to this sport and the welfare of the horses.
Spring flowers are coming and its gone from winter last week to spring this week and hopefully summer will hold its head for a while to allow us to enjoy this years rebirth in a slow and placid manner.
Spring time in the mid atlantic can be the one of the most beautiful experiences on can have. Hope you guys get a long spring with a gradual warming into summer.

I see AERC going in a very positive direction.
Absolutely. Now lets see how the actions match the words expressed at the convention.

Truman