From: Kat Forst
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2003 12:16 AM
Subject: [RC] Breed Standards Need OKs

Must Appologize ALOT to John T, it wasn't you that I was upset with.  You were the last post I read, so I had you on the brain.  Most sincere appology!! Please forgive!

Now, the real post.  If anyone who posted replies to this wants to see the information I gathered for 'student' please let me know. Otherwise we will assume that no one wants quoted.  If you do, please let us know.  She will be glad to put your name on the report if you wish.  Also, she says she will give me a copy of the competed report sunday night if anyone is interested in reading it.

Thanks to everyone for there replies, AGAIN. ('student' says she can't stress this enough! :) ) <she's trying to look good for the cute teacher> ('student' says she is not)

Lol, if we could get response to this by sun morning at latest, it would be apprectiate, she needs time to edit!

Kat d. Forst

Night Star Arabians

Do you Yahoo!?