[RC] forward saddle question - Sundaez

I'm trying a new saddle out after I learned none of my saddles fit. It is a Courbette Classic forward seat (jumping saddle). I had never ridden in a forward saddle before and it definitely felt different...but actually pretty good. My mare also seemed to move freer under me and did better downhills. The only reason I am even considering this saddle is because the chiro says it fits my horse. Anything I should be aware of riding in a forward seat? Today's ride was short and I will do more but I'm wondering what you guys think for 50's.
thanks...
Melanie Snowhite
Poway, CA.