Re: [RC] Camper shopping - trailsz

I have a camper & Dodge Cummins diesel truck for sale which I have submitted to advertise in r/c classifieds, but the ad hasn't been posted yet.  The camper is very nice and roomy, and is an oldie-but-goodie.  It has a 'fridge, four-burner stove & oven, forced air heat, bath with shower, large closet, etc., and looks good & is in fine shape.  It is very clean, strong & solid, and I'm only asking $1000. for it.  The truck is a '93 Dodge diesel, always well-maintained, all set up the pull either a gooseneck or bumper/pull trailer. It is a 5 speed manual transmission with 4.10 rear end for superior towing.  Truck gets 20 miles to the gallon.  It has the extra cab, and power everything, and has the 8' bed.  It's a nice truck, and I'm asking $8900. for the truck.  Together, it's a nice package of truck & camper.  Ready to take you off to rides in comfort!  In Southern California, Ventura county.  When the ad is posted to r/c classified, there'll be a picture of the truck & camper with it, under "Trucks & Trailers".

SZ  AERC 7055