Re: [RC] Future prospects for bowed tendon/pulled suspensory? - SandyDSA

Louise, thsi is terrific advice. A recouperation is ONLY as good as the consideration to healing. As I told you privately, our stallion is sound after a complete rear suspensory tear. It was a clean tear, and we did just what Louise said - and then some. So glad we did. He is doing LD right now with expectation of going back to 50s soon. Be patient and stay close to your vet staff.
san

MINIMUM.  I mean, take those shoes off, don't get on the horse!  He will run
around the pasture and look sound as a dollar, often only weeks after the
injury.   STAY OFF!