[RC] Robin Hood - Kat Forst

Well, honestly, I've seen those used for all of the above reasons!  I use a thick cotton lead rope sometimes, and just hop on bareback.  (I'm to lazy to saddle up sometimes! ;-) )  I've also been known to just use my hands to steer, push a little on the neck, and there they go.  Lean back, legs forward, say ho!, and they stop. ETC.  I think they are great, the only time I bother with a bridle at all is when I'm going to be around mares, or other stallions.  He's a laid back boy, but I don't wanna free stallion to go crazy on my one day (esp when he doesn't even have a halter on!)

Oh, and it's also a great way to hitch a ride to the barn! :D

Kat d. Forst

Night Star Arabians

Do you Yahoo!?