[RC] Camera for trailer - sandy . l . holder

You folks probably won't believe me (I'm still shocked myself) but I just bought a wireless camera (runs on batteries) and monitor (black/white) for $130.00 off QVC.  It's battery based but my honey bought a converter so that I can plug it into my cigarette lighter in the truck and he'll wire it into the lights in the trailer (for an additional $30).  We tried it out in the kitchen (through walls, etc.) and it worked great.  I'll let you now how it works once we get it into the truck. . . but for $160.00 to have 'piece of mind' by being able to see what my nervous boy is up to in the trailer, I think it's a bargain (compared to the $700.00 systems I saw when checking things out).  Your thoughts?

Sandy & Tally (who's no longer confused when I call his name and tell him to "ho"). . .
p.s. it was TERRIFIC weather in N. CA this weekend. . . out with a couple of friends for a slow but hilly long ride