[RC] Arabian Trail Riders Association - Kathy Mayeda

If you are looking to join AHA (formerly IAHA/AHRA) and don’t see yourself necessarily wanting to be in the same club as arena horses, this is the chapter to join!

In order for you to participate in IAHA events and incentive programs, you probably joined a local chapter which may or may not represent your interests.

We are actively striving to increase the voice of competitive trail, endurance and pleasure riders within the Arabian horse owner community.

We schedule ride meetings and campouts in Northern California but our membership has no geographical boundaries within the United States!

Here’s the website:

http://www.trailriders.org

If you have any questions, please ask me.

Kathy Mayeda