[RC] saddles - ina hutchings

i am looking for a new saddle and i have narrowed it to two choices.  american flex or the synergist.  i have a very shortbacked horse with wide withers.  i am also a short rider and want to sit deep in the saddle.  i do a lot of miles and my last saddle put a lot of strain on my ankles.  Any info would be greatly appreciated since i already feel overwhelmed by this task. IH

Do you Yahoo!?