[RC] OT the War Prayer - Debby Stai

I don't get it, I don't get the page, the cartoons.  Who has put this site together?   My husband is on orders to go to the war, we are active duty army, and I just hope that ALL will support these guys/gals while they are over there, its a hardship for them and us to be separated but they do what they are paid to do and they give it 100%, please be careful in what you say and how you express your feelings on these lists, we are all affected in one way or another, some of us more than others.  Debby