From: Allegra
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 6:43 PM
Subject: [RC] Undies Question...... (what kinds best to ride in)

  What is the best sort of undies to use for endurance riding? *keep chuckles to self* I've heard every thing from thongs to boxer briefs. -ya for a girl- I've seen special riding panties and bra's sold in tack stores. So what's best?? Also what sort of pants do you wear? I'm thinking of ditching the briefs for tights and sweat pants for my first ride.

 Allegra

P.S. I'm excited, can you tell!!