Please visit Free'n'Easy Saddles at the Convention!

The Free'n'Easy Saddle Company has a booth at the AERC in Reno - #77 & 79.
For those of you who are attending the convention, please pay a visit. We
will be pleased to show you the saddle system and discuss any queries you
may have.   This is a great opportunity for those with difficult to fit
horses and everyone else as well.  Les Spark, the saddle designer, is
visiting from UK, so please make him feel welcome!

There will be as second opportunity to see the FnE saddles near Colorado
Springs the following weekend - check out www.mossrockendurance.com for more
details.

Thanks - and have a great time at the convention, I wish I could be there!

Marlene

Marlene Moss
Moss Rock Endurance Adventures
www.mossrockendurance.com