Re: [RC] Big Truck -gone and done it

Hey, congrats on your new wheels!  :)

<<Dealer had a fit that she was going to drive MY
 truck. Seems the good-ole-boy Tn dealers just dont understand women
 endurance riders!!!>>

ROFL!!!  And I thought all the redneck bubbas were here in Texas!  When my
husband and I went truck shopping last May (to replace our Chevy diesel
dually), we had a real chauvenist for a salesman.  When we were ready to test
drive the truck we ultimately bought (a 2001 F350 diesel dually 4x4, stick
shift), the guy tried to hand the keys to my husband...hubby said to give
them to me, since it was going to be my truck.  <G>  The salesman looked at
me rather doubtfully and asked, "You ever driven one of these before, honey?"
 (grrrr..)  I said, "What?  A diesel, or a dually, or a stick?  The answer's
yes to all three."  This is *after* the salesman 1) didn't wait for the glow
plug light to go off before starting it, 2) had to be shown by my husband how
to unlock the steering wheel, and 3) stalled it twice as he backed it out of
the parking slot because he wasn't used to driving a stick shift!  <G>

Sounds like you got a great deal with your truck...with those miles, it's
just getting broken in!  :)

Dawn in East Texas