Hallelujah 75 mile results

Here are the 75 mile results. 17 riders started, 15 completed. In case I
forgot to mention the 100 mile starters and finishers, 17 started, and
13 completed. Also there was a tie for 8th place, which in my previos
post I listed as 8th and ninth. There was no ninth it was a tie for
eighth. I apologize to both Meg Sleeper and Debbie Bullis for getting
that wrong. I don't always catch my mistakes when I proofread.

 1.    Roxanne Ciccone                        FM Spirit Wind
    10 h    37 m
 2.     Holly Rodgers                            Milolas Malachi
        10 h    37 m
 3.     Cia Reis                                     Couer D. Wave
            10 h    55 m
 4.     Laura Hayes                             Desco Music
         10 h    50 m
 5.    Mary Coleman                          Hawks Neapolitan
   11 h    35 m
 6.     Kay Faulk                                Zakhaar
               11 h    53 m
 6.     Adele Dennard                        Awesome
        11 h     53 m
 8.    David Thurgood                        Rushcreek Festus
    12 h    13 m ***
 9.     Jennifer Smith                            Shakaree
                12 h    13 m
10.     Dawn Osborne                        Enticia
             12 h     19 m
10.     Samantha Thomson    (JR)        Shatoara Minuet
 12 h    19 m
12.     Terry Rice Ingle                        Sully
                12 h    52 m
13.    Sharon Groh                             Calypso Jack
            12 h    52 m
14.     Fran Williams                            SS Yankee Clipper
          13 h    39 m
15.    Gina Hagis                                SAS Sultan
                13 h    39 m

*** David Thurgood came from Canada to ride on his birthday, and he was
a first time endurance rider. What a way to get into the sport. Most of
us like to start with 25 miles!
He has my admiration, and he could even walk without a limp on Sunday
morning.
Lucie