NC Quals

Title: NC Quals

Jim said:

Nah....let's just forget it...just tired of going around in circles with
the same old arguments. Haven't heard any new proposals in so long my
mind is fuzzed...so thought I would write one. <sigh>

Jim, Sun of Dimanche, and Mahada Magic

When I saw the BOD motions, I just sighed and resigned myself to igonoring the whole issue.  I was to the point that I was so turned OFF that I vowed never to ride in an NC ride in my life even if it was at Quicksilver Park.

Jim – we have gone round and round poking each other about various stuff on this list, but this time I have to say RIGHT ON!  Let’s throw that whole thing out and start over and take a fresh look… good for you.

K.