Hallelujah Benefit Ride

First, I want to thank everyone who came to ride, volunteered to help,
or in any way had the smallest part in helping with the ride. It was a
big success, with almost two hundred riders. Of that number they all
took good enough care of the horses so that only 31 were pulled, and
most of them were for minor lamenesses or rider option. No horses
required fluids, or got into serious trouble, at least while they were
at the ride site. The vets were good, the P/R people were well
organized, the trail was marked well, and there were only a few minor
glitches which we will work on for next year.

As many of you know we are not certain if we will be able to keep the
same weekend, or what will happen to the trails. We will keep you
posted. We will have the ride, but things are changing for us due to
property being sold. We have to wait and see.

I will try to get the ride results out to you, one distance at a time,
this evening and tomorrow.
God bless you, and may you all have happy trails.
Lucie and the Hallelujah Benefit Ride Crew