Re: RC: RE: Who better to ask re: saddle fit?

> And if you can't wait for a custom saddle, or you're getting frustrated
> trying to find that perfect used saddle, try a Sportssaddle and a Skito pad.

Instead of trying a sport saddle that is only semi-treeless...

try one of our truely treeless saddles with no presure points.

Rebecca--Underwood Enterprizes--1-541-826-9668--Oregon
Home of the Rebecca Treeless Saddles for horses, mules, and donkeys

http://softride.iceryder.net