Hallelujah Benefit Ride this coming weekend

I want to remind everyone that plans to come that the ride site is NOT
at Linda Fisher's Paradis Plantation Paso Fino Farm this year. It is two
miles up the road, closer to Ridgeway. We outgrew Linda's hay field, and
Henry Dixon, a neighbor is letting us use his larger field that has a
few trees for thos who may want to picket their horses.  Travel on
Longotwn road,AND WATCH FOR AERC SIGNS. The trails are pretty much the
same as before, and even more open. It promises to be a faster ride if
the weather holds.

 If you have not let me know you are coming, and are planning toattend,
let me know, because the number of expected riders is much larger
already, and I don't want to run out of food and other things.

We have six good vets lined up to be there: Duane Barnett, Otis Schmitt,
Gwen Dluehosh, Julie Simonson, Matt Frazier, and a local vet who works
with the racing stables around Camden. Our treatment vet is a good one,
too, so between the Fairfield County Rescue Squad and the vets, everyone
will be well cared for.
I hope to see you all there.
Lucie