RE: Who better to ask re: saddle fit?

Thanks Tara for the vote of confidence.  The Port Lewis Saddle Fit System
you are referring to is actually called an Impression Pad, the price is
$199.

For all of you that haven't seen it yet, the Impression Pad is made from
clear vinyl and filled with pliable putty. It is placed under a saddle like
a standard saddle pad. When the horse is ridden for a 30-minute period, it
retains an imprint of the pressure placed on the horse's back. It shows an
exact impression of how that saddle, fits that horse, with that rider. The
Impression Pad can be reused after leveling it with a (kitchen) rolling pin.

There are 2 other components to the System; The Correction Panels and
Correction Pad.

The Correction Panels work in conjunction with the Impression Pad.  Once you
have determined your saddle fit problem, you are able to create customized
saddle panels to correct the fit. The accuracy of the Correction Panels is
determined by attaching them to the Impression Pad and going for another
ride.  The Correction Panels can be taken apart and readjusted as your horse
changes shape or to fit a different horse.

After the Correction Panels have been built they are placed in pockets in
the Correction Pad.  The Correction Pads are available in a variety of
styles and colors to fit all types of saddles.

Regards,
Greg Roskies
The Port Lewis Workshop
Web site: http://www.rocler.qc.ca/portlewis