Trailblazer again?

I apologize for digging this up again but I searched the archives and
couldn't find what I was looking for.

Does anyone have contact information for Trailblazer magazine?
I have a two year subscription but only got one year's worth of
magazines and am having a heck of a time getting a hold of someone to
find out what's going on.

I've checked their website and have sent numerous emails, all to no
avail. Most of the addresses bounce and I've never gotten a response
from the ones that do seem to work.  I've also tried calling the
editorial number listed inside the cover of the magazine but
apparently my calls and emails aren't important enough to elicit a
response from them.

addresses tried:
tblazer@northlink.com
webmaster@horsetrails.com
TrailBlazer051@aol.com

Any ideas on how to either get in touch with them, or to get my money
back? I even tried asking very nicely (including plenty of "pleases")
but that doesn't work either.
Thanks,
Joan