Re: RC: Re: advice for 100s

At 08:54 AM 02/19/2002 -0500, Maggie Mieske wrote:
>(I can't find Gatorade's Lemon Ice anymore but recently discovered they
>made it in Lemon, Orange and Strawberry and those are pretty good, not
>sweet at all).

I like the arctic snow flavor mixed with orange juice.  Only, I haven't
been able to find it lately either.  So I've been mixing Cytomax (or
emergen-c) with OJ and it works pretty good too.  If I don't have OJ I'll
use Kern's apricot juice.  When the kids start to wilt, giving them the
oj/electrolyte drink mixed together usually perks them right up, and they
really like it.