Re: That not so Perfect Horse (long)

Just want to add a little to Tammy and Sharkee's story - she deserves a lot
of the credit herself. I passed Tammy and another rider at around 50 miles
(Krusty and I were doing the 65) - they were steadily trotting along - very
regular and even-paced and looked great. I mentioned to somebody (a local I
think) how good Tammy and her horse looked on the trail, and they said she
was the 'queen of pacing' - always knows how to match the horse to the
trail. This is such a big part of doing a 100 mile ride - pacing is
everything. Congratulations to a tough little horse and a smart rider!

Steph