Re: RC: national championship/qualifications

What I said is a lot kinder than what a lot of people have been
saying.......what does rides disappearing have to do with NC
qualifications?  Horses get in trouble because people don't know how to
ride sensibly, probably because they are racing or don't have enough
experience.  Better to just shuffle it out of the way and not discuss
it.  Yeah, that's real brilliant.  Grow up Truman.  k