Re: RC: national championship/qualifications

In a message dated 2/6/2002 6:17:41 PM Central Standard Time, guest@endurance.net writes:

t is funny how some of the "westerners" think that the ride in KY last
year was a joke(an easy trail and easy competition

I live about as far west as you can go and no one I know, including Heather, ever said that trail was easy or an easy competition.  Where did you get this idea.  Somebody wrote and asked about what people thought and I thought Karen and Kathy were just saying how they feel.