Re: RC: Muscle development = itchiness?

  As a licensed, certified Masssage Therapist, I can tell you that most horses LOVE to be massaged.  Dressage horses build large muscle groups readily for the rigors of the sport.  A good massage is a wonderful therapy.  My mare bobs her head, stretches her neck and sticks her tongue out ever so slightly, with half closed eyes, while enjoying her massage.

Marlene