Re: RC: national championship/qualifications

Karen,

Let it go. You have managed to piss off half the US. This is not good for
endurance riding. We have rides disappearing in the west, Camp Far West, we
have other rides in jeopardy. We have too many horses getting in trouble and we
don't understand just why yet, and we are arguing overa bunch of crap like
this.

Life is too short and there are too trails going away. We don't have time for
this crap.

Truman