Re: RC: XP 2001

My mare would trot on rides, but the trot of most gaited horses is much
smoother (and probably a lot less concussive on the legs ) than the trot
of a trotting horse. Not to mention it's less tiring on the rider.

I don't know about John's horse, but I know every Arab the mare rode
with jogged to keep up with her walk. She would get in a grove and knock
off a mile every 10 minutes. That has really got to be an advantage on a
multiday.

Big again, don't discount plain old luck.

Truman