<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: Re[4]: [RC] B.C.A.A. Complex
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:29:25 GMT 2003
  • - Lisa Redmond
  • - Lisa Redmond

    RE: Re[4]: [RC] B.C.A.A. Complex - Bob Morris

    Roger:

    I do not agree that supplementing with <<<Feeding a strange
    named naturally occurring  feed substance in large
    qualities is morally wrong but feeding 16 oz of maple syrup
    is not
    - since its simple sugar and sounds good?>>>

    That is definitely in contravention with our Rules and I can
    see no way you can say it is not. It is my concern that
    every one is into "fueling" the horse like it was a diesel
    truck. Carbo charge, sugar, corn syrup or any thing in
    abnormal quantities. And Maple syrup at the current price is
    not very economic minded as well.

    <<<However YOU  - Bob told me I should be held in violation
    of rule 13 for
    feeding a strange named carbohydrate feed product. ?
    One that is based on complex sugars - slow uptake one that
    is
    formulated  to control the glucose swings. Much safer to use
    then high
    fructose corn syrup.>>>

    But still to this day an abnormal substance in abnormal
    amounts!

    Bob

    Bob Morris
    Morris Endurance Enterprises