Re: Question on S hackamore

At 06:17 AM 1/12/2002 -0700, you wrote:
Yes it has a job, it keeps the shanks from wobbling around sideways, which can pinch. Maybe the curb is a little too loose, mine doesn't interfere. Good Luck Annie

Yes, the curb chain that came with the S hack never connected with the horse.  I replaced it yesterday with a nylon/chain curb and was able to FIT that to the horse.  I wrapped the wire stabilizer with vet wrap last night and will try it today.  If I don't like that, I'll replace the wire with a leather strap.

Thanks to everyone for their relies.

Amber