RE: RC: RE: arab lines that do well in endurance

Title: RE: RC: RE: arab lines that do well in endurance

There are some people that argue that a flat croup is a desireable characteristic for long distance competitions…  I like the sloping croup because we have lots of mountains out West, and feel like the sloping croup is more powerful for those long hill climbs.

Jim Holland thinks he’s got a lot of mountains in his neck of the woods, but we have bigger mountains!

K.