Re: RC: RE: arab lines that do well in endurance

I have a Bey Shah grandson who is 7yrs old and has 1500 endurance miles, mostly middle of the pack. He was high point yearling colt in halter in Florida 1995. He has excellent bone and confirmation. Of course the mares line goes back to Kayoum and Khemosabi. He does not have a very long back but he does have the flat croup which I do not like, it  does not seem to interfere with his performance. Also he is only 14.2 and that is why he was gelded as they want those big tall Arabs for the show ring and breeding. We are getting ready to do his first 100.
Rockie and F.M. Spirit Wind(pretty is and pretty does)