Re: RC: housewives and dogs

While there may be some way our ice boots may be applied to the various
parts of housewives and dogs, that was not our intent when we designed
them.  ARBEE ICE BOOTS will have a booth at the convention and we are
offering them at our discounted price of $55.00 per pair.  The price
will hold whether you order them then and we ship later.  Pacific South
USA will also be at our space, with t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc.  Funds
raised there will support the squad in their efforts at the 2001 Pan
American Championship to be held in Vermont.  Please drop by and visit.
Ron & Barbara Sanches
Arbee Ice Boots