Re: housewives and dogs

Thanks, Steph, for this opportunity to promote our businesses and the convention.

Just for"Horsin-Round" will be there at the Convention in space #42 & #44.  We had so much fun last year we decided to do it again. We have more space for you to spread out and shop.

There will be lots of great tights, warm jackets, WILD outfits, gift items, and, as always, ordering for custom clothing in your sizes. (no housewives or dogs will be offered for sale. :> )

For those of you going to the convention, please stop by and say, "HI" and get a hug. It will be great to see you again.

Evelyn Hartman
jfhrome@inetworld.net